Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The First Player-Inspired Miscrits Contest: Round 3

If you haven't already, cast your vote for the third round of the contest! The top 2 will advance to the final round, and the eventual winner will be used to create a new Miscrit to be added to the game. You can find the voting topic here: http://brokenbulbstudios.com/forum/showthread.php?18730-Our-First-Player-Inspired-Miscrits-Contest-Round-3-Voting!

I'm sad that Kaze was eliminated. I really loved the concept and I hope that the developers add something similar in the future. Cronie and Ursamine were also eliminated. Congratulations to all three for making it to the top 6! The remaining three are Ignios, Snovine, and Merling. All three are deserving contestants with great concepts. Ignios is still dominating the contest, so I decided to vote for one of the Water Miscrits. Both have really interesting and unique concepts, but I decided to vote for Snovine. I just feel that it fits into the world of Miscria better. Merling has a really great design and story, but I don't like how humanoid it looks. I think it's going to be a close battle between Merling and Snovine to make the finals. Good luck to both entrants!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the support, Chris! Me and my happy little Ice Cow are sad as well that Kaze didn't make it to the next round. It's too strong an idea to go away so I have a feeling we'll see our flying sumo pig pal again ;)

    VOTE SNOVINE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome. I hope your right about Kaze. I like the special picture you made for him. Snovine is doing really well in this round, I think all the Kaze supporters must have went to it. I'm starting to think it may give Ignios a real challenge in the finals! Congratulations on doing so well this far. Go Snovine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What can I say? People seem to like a good cow pun ;)

    ReplyDelete