Saturday, May 21, 2011

The First Player-Inspired Miscrits Contest: Round 1

If you haven't already, cast your vote for the first round of the contest! The top 6 will advance to the next round, and the eventual winner will be used to create a new Miscrit to be added to the game. You can find the voting topic here: http://brokenbulbstudios.com/forum/showthread.php?17947-Our-First-Player-Inspired-Miscrits-Contest-Round-1-Voting!

It was really hard to vote; there are a lot of great concepts here! After much debate and indecision, I voted for Kaze. I love the concept and I would definitely take him to 30 if he got added to the game. All of the concepts were really well done, but my personal favorites are Kaze, Arachnishock (can't believe he hasn't gotten more votes!), Merling, and Ignios. I really hope that the developers consider adding more than one of these guys to the game, because they really are great ideas.

1 comment: